Advertisement

Monday, April 10, 2017

J'AIME LA MODE

CHIC....
                                                     


DETAILS
  • TOP: Charmsyberry oversized flower top & polar neck inner
  • LEGGINGS: Unknown
  • SNEAKERS: Apple Bottom in blue and pink
  • TURBAN: Ayat hijabs
  • ACCESSORIES: Mimi jewelry


This outfit is smart and classy. So easy.

I  felt like i was in primary school again where i used to wear my uniform with sneakers

I couldn't get over my sneaker, just admiring it and the colour.

Do you feel me?

sneakers and sunglasses are perfect match.

The oversized top made me pose anyhow i wanted because my big tummy was not showing. No need for tucking the tummy



WHOOP WHOOP.....

I was saying' why can't i wear sneakers everyday


Stay Classy in everything you do
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment