Advertisement

Thursday, June 29, 2017

EID FANTASY

EID-UL-FITR.....
DETAILS
  • TOBE: Embroidered fabric
  • TURBAN: Ayat hijabs
  • ACCESSORIES: Mimi jewelry
  • SANDAL: Tory burch


Can you all chill a minute for this beautiful fabric I used for my tobe.

Few days before EID, I kept wondering what i would wear to prayers on the day of EID. I wanted to look angelic, so i decided on something white, off-white or cream.

It was too late to sew or buy online, I checked if i could find a dress but none.


I had this fabric for some months now, so i decided to use it as a wrap for EID. And tadaaa!!!! I rocked it gracefully.

It was so beautiful than it looked in the picture, it has more details than it appears in the photo and it is very light which made it comfortable.

One thing i realized after wearing this outfit is, always wear what you like not what you think looks nice.

It a White and Gold Affair.


A little detail of the fabric.

The bangle and the pair of earrings

My lovely sandal

My statement piece.
EID MUBARAK and THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment