Advertisement

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

BEND THE TREND

ABAYA....
DETAILS
  • ABAYA: Unknown
  • INNER: Unknown
  • ACCESSORIES: Mimi jewelry
  • SHOE: Jimmy Choo


I really love how the fabric of this abaya feels.

I always had the thought of using an abaya instead of a suit to office, it can be corporate too. What do you think?

Let me give a little story about this abaya.

My parents got me this abaya in 2006 when they went for hajj together, it was so big on me that i didn't even like it.

The funniest thing was my mum kept it and forced me to use it for my Quranic graduation in 2008.  On the day of the graduation I wore it with a trouser suit, and i had frown because its big so she made me take it off after a few pictures and continued with my trouser suit. 

After the graduation she kept it for me as a souvenir

 And here am I slaying it in 2017.

And snapchat it is

It feels good to be able to slay something that is over 10years
Alhamdullillah

My inner did justice to it so well

Glad my mum kept it for me

Slay that Abaya
THANK YOU.



1 comment:

  1. Wooooow masha Allah ❤️️��❤️The outfits is muaaaaah��❤️️U look good in it sis

    ReplyDelete